A Refreshing Approach to Strategic Communication Planning
Strategic communication planning isn't new. So, how do you develop a modern, strategic communication plan that serves you long-term…when the primary element is constant change?
It's a challenge, but it's possible. And, unlike some traditional planning processes, it can be engaging, enjoyable and most of all, effective.
Join Robin McCasland, Chair for International Association of Business Communicators and IABC Brazos Valley for a refreshing session on communication strategic planning.
- If you are new to the profession, this presentation will give you the tools you need to create a comprehensive, measurable communication strategy.
- If you're a seasoned professional, this session will help you rethink your approach and gain fresh perspectives that you can apply in your communication plans right away.
- Learn how to think more strategically about communicating with different audiences by walking step-by-step through an updated, uncomplicated planning process.
- Come away knowing the questions to ask (and who to involve) to ensure your plan can measurably impact audience actions and behaviors;
- Receive a take-along "cheat sheet" to support you in building your own strategic communication plans.
Login to post a comment...