5K for K9's
Who: Anyone willing and able to walk and/or run for a good cause
What: A 5K Run to raise money for the Aggieland Humane Society
(One hundred percent of the proceedings raised will go towards the Aggieland Humane Society)
When: Saturday, April 20, 2011
Race will begin at 9:30AM
- Registration begins April 1st and ends April 14th *registration fee will be $10. This fee will also include a FREE T-SHIRT!
- Late Registration begins April 15th and ends April 19th *registration fee will increase to $15
- Day of the Race Registration will begin at 8:45a.m. *registration fee will increase to $15
Where: Blinn College, Bryan Location
2423 Blinn Boulevard, Bryan, TX 77802
- Early registration is preferred on Colors Charity's website with the cost of $10 until April 14th. Any registration past April 14th, jumps to $15.
- Anyone wanting to pay cash or check BEFORE the day of the race, must have the Registration and Release Form with the registration fee in a sealed envelop and taken to Professor Williamson's office A 207 in the Academic Building on Blinn College, Bryan Campus.
- Registration the day of the race is $15 as well. If paying cash, exact amount must be brought, NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN.
- Animals will not be allowed!
- Prize will be awarded to the First Place finisher!
- Prize will also be awarded to the first male and female finisher!
Login to post a comment...